Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims

Who pays for my attorney?

Personal injury representation at Ingle Law Office is provided on a contingency fee basis. You do not pay me unless we reach a successful verdict or settlement.

How long will a lawsuit take?

Whether the case involves an auto accident, a dog bite or a slip-and-fall case, it is difficult to say how long the process may play out. What I can tell you this — as your lawyer, I will take the time to understand and listen to your needs. I will do my best to meet your goals. And I will always take action with your best interest in the forefront.

Do I have a strong case?

The only way to get a good estimate of the strength of your case to sit down with a highly experienced attorney who has spent decades practicing law and knows the local courts. Ingle Law Office, has represented individuals in Southern Indiana for decades. I will use my experience to give you an accurate idea of your options and how they might play out in front of a judge.

Contact Ingle Law Office For A Free Consultation

My firm has fought for and won six-figure settlements in personal injury cases. If you have been injured in a car accident or a premises liability case, call me today at my Corydon office 812-572-4901 to schedule a consultation and learn about the approach I would take on your case as your lawyer. If you prefer, send the firm an email. I represent individuals individuals in Floyd County and Clark County.